Thursday, December 8, 2016

Drake aka Drizzy.

Music my entire life has been a big influence for myself and it always was a way to just escape from emotions and anything stressful going on. During physical activities I always used music as a motivation to get after it. The emotions and sensation of music just gives goosebumps especially when you have the right song going for your situation. Personally I'm more into the rap and R&B genres of music, for example Drake, Chris Brown, The Weeknd, and the list goes on. But for most favorite I've got to go with my guy Drake. The lyrics he expresses and the beats that go along with his music is what grows my interest more towards his music. For myself what draws my attention the most is what type of beat a song has right from the jump. I'm the type of person to listen to a song for the first 30 seconds of it and already know I'm not going to enjoy it. It doesn't take me to listen to the entire song to enjoy it. I feel that music is definitely a source that allows people to be themselves for a short period of time during the duration of the song playing. It definitely says something about a person based off of what type of music you enjoy listening to and I'm a firm believer of that.
So, what type of music you enjoy listening to?


1 comment:

  1. this post was good and i totally agree with you on how music you listen to defines you and how you are because it is a way of expressing yourself.

    ReplyDelete