Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Dr. Strange

I have heard a lot of different comments and opinions about the movie Dr. Strange so I went and saw it myself to see what the big fuss was all about. And I must say, I do not see what the big deal is here. I thought the movie was a good movie, now could it have been done better? Yes, but can't we say that about just about all the movies we have ever seen? I personally thought they did a good job with this movie, and that the actors did a good job showing how the characters are in the comics. I don't care what other people might say about this movie, I thought it was a good movie with really good special effects in how they made building move and fold. I also thought they did a good job with Dr. Strange's character. He is suppose to another really smart jerk like Tony Stark, and I thought they did a good job at bring this out. Now I might have a slight bias on this because I love Marvel movies. I have always thought they have done a good job with their core movies. But then again isn't that why we all have our own opinions?
Image result for dr. strange

No comments:

Post a Comment