Thursday, December 8, 2016

Comfort Movies

It's late in the night...or early in the morning, I haven't decided which I'll choose it to be and that means it's time to contemplate my existence. Or at least the existence of something.

I've noticed something about myself since I began in the film production. I do not have a comfort movie. I don't have that one movie where I can sit and watch it senselessly. You know, that movie that you go to on sick days because it contains secret magical healing powers that only you know about. That one movie.

I don't know what that says about my character or my movie watching ethic but I'm quite confused by the whole ordeal. So now my goal is to find a comfort movie because everyone needs that one safe haven where we don't have to do, be, or say anything to be okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment