Wednesday, October 5, 2016

The end of me

"I feel like I reached a point in my life where I had absolutely nothing left, and it turns out for the first time in my life, Jesus has become real." This came from a man named Brian who had backed over his 18 month old son just a few weeks prior to this statement. When you lose everything you care about like that. It becomes hard to find peace and meaning in life anymore. We as humans either do one of two things, run towards God, or run away from him.
When you are broken, God is always there. It is always your choice to run to your father or hide away from Him. When you finally reach the end of yourself, you finally find Jesus. It's not easy, it's never easy for humans to let go of ourselves, but until we do, we will never truly find JESUS.



No comments:

Post a Comment