Monday, October 10, 2016


Turtle Power! Part 1
Image result for teenage mutant ninja turtles all logos
I know what you're thinking "OH NO NOT ANOTHER SONG!" and I hear you. I won't do another song, for now. What I really want to look at is the evolution of my favorite television shows growing up: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Let the theme song get stuck in your head. ( Teenage mutant ninja turtles Teenage mutant ninja turtles Teenage mutant ninja turtles Heroes in a half shell, turtle power They're the world's most fearsome fighting teens... depending on the version of the theme you know best)

But that's not the Turtles that I grew up on. The version(s) I  actually grew up on were the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from '03 to '09. They had spin off shows in that time also namely "TMNT: Fast Forward" and "TMNT: Back to the Sewer". The TMNT I grew up on was a lot grittier than the 1980's version, with the Turtles changing from no real ninja skill portrayed (because of the laws that were in place) to using stealthier stealth than the 80's version. The new Turtles are 3D animated and more well animated in their facial expressions and movements, not to mention owned by Nickelodeon and not by 4Kids. Still the darker of the 3 still has to be the '03 to '09 version.

It wouldn't let me have that paragraph as a white font color so had to highlight it.

See what I mean?




No comments:

Post a Comment