Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Me Before You

Me Before You


This movie, I had never read the book before and I did not know what I was getting myself into. I really did not like this movie very much because I didn’t know the ending was going to end how it did. It was a very heartfelt movie and I thought at first it was a good chick flick. In reality it was just an excuse for him to get out of his problems in the end. He led the girl on for so long making her think that they were right for each other. Then in the end saying that he rather end his life than spend one more minute on this earth, even though one person cared a lot for him. One person’s love was not enough for him to say life is worth living. When he sends her on these trips, I thought that him giving her gifts after he is dead was not the proper way to go, to tell her yeah I want to die but here is something for you to do after I die. It just didn’t seem right to me that that ending makes sense. It made me more mad then upset at the end of the movie. It was an ok movie but I don’t think I would want to watch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment