Thursday, October 13, 2016

Kubo

I was actually very excited to see Kubo when I saw the trailers for it. This was before a realized that it was stop motion. After I Found that out I was even more excited to see it.  I have always been fascinated by how modern stop motion films are made. The story wasn’t exactly my favorite but the imagery is was absolutely stunning.
 Image result for kubo
The story wasn’t bad, I just found that it was lacking in originality and was easy to anticipate the future events in the story. However, even though wasn’t very emotionally attached to the story or how it played out, I was still invested in watching the film for what (in my opinion) was the beautiful part of the film. The Animation was some of the best work that I have seen in a long time. I even later looked into how that accomplished some of the visuals portrayed in the film.

Image result for kuboImage result for kubo


Even though I wasn’t a huge fan of the story, it did have some interesting parts to it and I would defiantly recommend watching it. I will probably end up watching it again before the month is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment