Sunday, October 2, 2016

Full House vs. Fuller House

Everyone knows about or has seen the show, Full House, and if you haven’t, then you haven’t seen one of the most famous shows in the history of television.  Full House depicts a huge family that lives in San Francisco, California.  The show has all sorts of humor in it, some being more childish, while some is more for adults.  All of it is okay for children to watch, which makes it a great show for everyone to watch.  I haven’t met someone in my life who doesn’t like it, but I have met people who don’t like the new Netflix series, Fuller House. 

            The new sequel of the Full House series, Fuller House has had a lot of mixed thoughts and emotions.  The whole idea of having a series based off the old one, 29 years approximately sounds like a great idea to me.  Fuller House started out great, but I started to get annoyed at how cheesy the jokes are now.  The old show seemed to have roll off the tongue jokes that were simple and hilarious, but the new show, to me, tried too hard to be funny.  As I said, I think it was a good idea, but their downfall was trying too hard to be as funny as the original.


Image result for full house vs fuller houseImage result for full house vs fuller house

No comments:

Post a Comment